Touch is an essential element of who we are. As we confront the effects of age and illness, massage can play a key role in our health and well-being. Tracy Burkholder brings massage to seniors in assisted living homes, long-term care and hospice. Sessions combine one-on-one focused attention, intentional touch and sensitive massage with specialized communication skills to enhance life for the frail elderly.
Here are just a few of the benefits from a gentle in-home massage:
- Decreased aches and pains
- Improved circulation and relaxation
- Reduced feelings of isolation and anxiety.
Tracy has extensive training in this style of massage as well as experience as a hospice volunteer and hospice massage therapist. Her goal is to provide therapeutic touch that is safe, effective and enjoyable.
- Single Session Rate for a 30 minute gentle massage: $50.
- An additional $10 fee may be added for more than 30 minutes travel time.
Please contact Tracy in order to schedule a session. Email her at email@example.com or call 971-255-3282